Wednesday 14 June 2017

My First Silkscreen Print featuring Rose Quartz from Steven Universe


When I had my silkscreen class at Raksasa Print, my teacher suggested me to draw something spontaneous. Initially, I wasn't sure what to draw and yet no surprise the first idea to pop up in my head was Rose from Steven Universe. I had to test out my skills on a piece of paper first before trying it out on fabric.




I must confess! I am quite proud on how it turned out ^^

I also did the Enchiridion from Adventure Time which I later bookbind-ed. Will share the bookbind-ed result in a later post ;)



You can see the different layers here and the end result!


Fabulous!!


.........................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment