Monday 13 June 2016

Massage Review: Kang Ning Healthcare at Sunway Giza


I wasn't familiar with Sunway Giza so it took me a while to find the place. They actually had a lighted signboard to area. 




So, I got on the lift, arrived at the 3rd floor and took off my shoes before I entered. I informed her my booking and she offered my a drink while I waited.




When I entered my room, I was quite surprised on how big it was. It was the first time I've been to a couple room although I came alone. me 


They provided with towels and surprisingly with a disposable short (which I prefer than a thong like panty).

So, my massuse started with my back, my shoulder and then to my neck. It was a lot of kneading and pressure point massages rather than stroking. While massaging, she realized that my left shoulder was bad, saying how knotted and tight it was (which I do agree..). Also, she noticed that my back was in pretty bad shape and recommended to do an oil massage. I went for the ginger instead of the lavender. 

Omg....

She was stoking my back with a knuckles... My back felt like it was releasing heat.. lots of it! It wasn't particularly painful but panas man! Besides that experience, the neck and shoulder massage was pretty good! My massuse was pretty friendly too and made conservations with me once in a while.

The leg massage was also okay but I liked her head massage especially when she massaged in between my brows and my brows itself. And since I usually go for Thai massage, I realized that, from my last experience at YTP Beauty Nail & Body Care, Chinese traditional massages have this thing where they would pull your hair as a massage. I guess I'm not really used to it cause it hurts everytime... 

She was supposed to massage my stomach but refrained because I just ate earlier. Instead, she placed a Chinese herbal treatment pack on my stomach after all the massages (She was supposed to put it on my back but since I had used oil earlier, she refrained doing so). She warned me it will be hot at first and yes. It was. But it goes away after a while. So, I just relaxed on the bed for 15 minutes.

Once I was done, she took off the pack and I got changed. Then, it was time for the foot spa. I later went to one of the seats at the main area. They had all these divisions and curtains which makes it feel very private plus the seat was comfy!



So while I waited for my massuse, the receptionist offered me a drink. I went for water instead of tea.


So, my massuse arrived with a hot bucket of water which I then placed my leg in. After that, she placed a few bags of (I think she said) ginger tea? And she let me relax in my foot spa for 20 mins


My conclusion? I do want to come back here! Eventhough the oil massage was not the relaxing aromatherapy type, I think their back, shoulder and neck massage was really good!! Like after the massage, my body felt way lighter and much better! Definitely would wanna come back here if my back or shoulders are giving my problems!

By the way, this was a Groupon massage which is below.. (
Groupon deal here)
  • 1-hour full body massage or foot reflexology
  • 20-minute foot spa
  • Palm moxibustion using treatment oil
  • 15-minute Chinese herbal treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment