Wednesday 21 June 2017

My Adventure with Bookbinding


Bookbinding is not as difficult as most would think at first glance. It's actually quite simple and easy. It's just every step might take a very long while to complete... Especially if you have to fold every piece of paper...

I first learned how to book bind was in Little Syam's workshops (I wrote about it briefly in this post ;P). I recommend checking her out if your interested to learn bookbinding.







Regardless its time-consuming aspect, I do enjoy bookbinding. Have made a lot for my friends and family and hoping to make more ;)






So proud of my hard work!!


.........................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment