Thursday 23 June 2016

Massage Review: Healthland at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur

Groupon
I didn't think twice about my parking but I had my suspicions at the back of my head..The parking would come up to almost RM20 for 2 hours! Luckily! As I had hoped, Healthland had a RM10 parking coupon for all its customers. Still ain't cheap but I'll take it!!



Note for those who are parking! I realized you have to go to ground floor first and take the stairs down to lower ground floor.When I used the lift straight to LG, I ended up in a locked hallway of a ballroom...

So as I entered the massage parlour, the main entrance was the biggest I've seen yet! One third of the entrance fitted 2 six-seater-tables! Very grand.




Then as usual, I had a foot scrub before my massage. And I'm so sorry peeps! I left my phone in the locker so I didn't get a picture of my massage room! They actually had a locker room nearby the foot scrub area before you enter the massage room.




After that, I followed my masseuse down the hall and entered a common area. Like what?? It's like an intercepting room between the massage rooms. They had 2 tables and chairs to sit down and a water cooler with glasses for you to drink. I thought that was pretty cool! So if you came with friends or your partner, you can sit down and chill after your massage.

My masseuse then led me to the massage room. As she opened the door for me, it was a long hallway of massage booths with pebbles decorating the floor and wooden boards for you to step on. This place's deco is top notch! You can feel the the Thai theme and luxury feel oozing out everywhere!

There, they provided towels, a disposable panty and shower cap. The massage started out with a short dry massage. She would massage my back with the towel on. After a while she would bring out the oil. If you've read my previous reviews, you would know I'm not a big fan of aromatherapy because after a while the massage feels hot on your skin and that's not comfortable. But this place changed my mind!

My masseuse very soft hands and massaged me well. Her massage wasn't the satisfying massage that I would get from the Thai massages, it was very relaxing. I felt like sleeping during some parts of the massage. Really change my view on aromatherapy.

A lot of stroke massage and some kneading. She was great with the back massage. She did focus some massage on my shoulders and my spine. She also gave some loving to my arms which I think some masseuse like to miss out. Her head massage was also comforting.

I definitely would love to come back here! (so I can improve my review with pictures as well xP) The service was great and the atmosphere was so grand! Best to bring your friends and partner along ;) If you have the cash, I would definitely recommend here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment