Wednesday 7 June 2017

Izumi Academy Cafe by Château at Amitie Cafe


So a while back in April, my friend invited me to go for a maid & butler cafe and I obviously said yes! lol. I just find maid and butler cafes fun :3 I mean I love themed cafe... but it might be the otaku inside me. Yup, that's the case. lol xD


Izumi Academy Cafe was hosted by Château whom aims to create events related to cosplay, art and fashion. You can check out the fb here :3

When we arrived, they gave us each a ribbon signifying if you bought the premium or the normal package (I later regretted not buying the premium cause I ended up buying services which would make more monetary sense if I did buy the premium...). 


We also get promo voucher and a card with empty headless maids & butlers as a starter pack. Every time you buy a service, you get a sticker of one of the maids/butlers. Omg... I was so tempted to collect them all!! O.o I had a friend who actually ended up buying all the services just so she could fill them up! Great marketing strategy, Izumi Academy!


While waiting for our food to arrive, they passed out delicious cupcakes made by one of their very own maid! It was so good!


When mine and my friend's waffles arrived, they came beautiful!!! But hard as a biscuit... And I mean literally as hard as a biscuit... I totally regretted not buying the main course instead...


We actually complained about it and they apologized on behalf of the cafe that catered for them and even offered to make a new batch for us. But man... we already ate half of the waffle biscuit and ate an early lunch before we came... so we were too stuff to eat any more waffle... So instead, they gave us each a mint ice cream! (Would have preferred vanilla... but I appreciate the effort :3)


Besides the... not-so-amazing food (which is usually the case for most maid & butler cafe I've been to...), the whole day was a blast!! The butlers and maids were really friendly and nice :) And I had fun playing with their games and services.


At the end of the day, my friends and I were able to take picture with our fav butlers & maids and even got them to sign our cards :) Would definitely visit their next cafe event *thumbs up!*


Credit: Château 

No comments:

Post a Comment