Wednesday 11 January 2017

Massage Review: Tirta Spa at Seri Pacific Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


They request for you to come 15 minutes early... but I was a little late. The place is on the 4th floor so you'll need to find the elevator up or you can climb 1 floor up from the main concierge floor at Seri Pacific Hotel.







Their staff was nice. He asked me to wait for a moment while they prepare the room so I chill at their living area.


After a while, he walked me to my room and I was blown away to how big the room was! It was like a Bali-style hotel room! With a toilet, sink/vanity table, a shower room, a sitting area and two beds




They also have a cabinet for you to hang your clothes and provide you with a kimono, slippers, shower caps and disposable underwear. I also find it cute that they decorated below your bed so that when you place your head for the back massage, you can see a bowl of flower and leaves.



He then left a cup of ginger tea and a hand towel for me before my massage.


How was my massage? Fantastic!! At first, i thought my masseuse had really delicate hands when she tried to move my leg slightly to do the massage but then when she started massaging, she can really dig in deep. What I like about a masseuse is when they ask if the pressure they give me is too hard or not. She checked up on me a few times and I appreciate that.

She started with a dry massage and then went for the oils. I realized she mostly used her knuckles to massage and she was good at it. At first, I thought her massage was just good but my body got out feeling good even till the next day! (yeah...I haven't been very nice to my back...)

And omg! I have to point out when she did my head massage (I always have a problem that masseuse are always rough with my hair), it didn't feel like pulling my hair off. 

All in all, I really enjoyed the massage here! Totally worth my groupon money! I would love to come back here but the prices are a little steep for me (Pretty standard for a hotel massage parlour). Maybe for a special occasion. 

Would I recommend this place? YESS ABSOLUTELY!!

Here's the prices by the way ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment