Wednesday 4 January 2017

Food Review: GOOD by Pencil Planning at Jaya One



I happen to see this cafe when I was saying bye to my friend and later planned to go there with my boyfriend.





The place has a minimalist feel with minimal decoration but their textured cement walls, wood furnitures and high ceiling is enough to make this place look gorgeous to take pictures with (which we did in the end xD Check out my Insta for them ;P) Feels like a great place to chill and they have power points at some of their tables too!



I have to admit we didn't come here for their coffee. 


I prefer sweet lattes so I ordered their Sweet Dutch which they recommended me. It was pretty good :) I'm not really a coffee person so I'm not sure how to judge but I enjoyed it.


My boyfriend ordered the Hand drip Maple instead. It was something different....  Tasted literally like coffee and maple syrup. Loved their complimentary cinnamon bread sticks by the way!


Their drinks were not bad. Would definitely love to come back here again for the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment