Saturday 24 September 2016

AMAZING Local Malaysian Pin Art!!

Image and pins by Bean It
I've been really into enamel pins recently and it's really amazing to see local artists coming up with their own art. Here are some local Malaysian enamel pins I've found and love.



1. Pantun Pins
Pantun Pins definitely embodies the Malaysian life into their pins. I think it's great the put in a local touch to their products! A great souvenir for friends overseas! And for your self ;) Best part! They have loads of variety to choose from! They even collaborate with other artists and businesses to create limited edition pins!
 
Check out their online store and instagram!

2. Bean It
Bean It pins are the definition of adorable!! They are simply colourful and cute! I bought one before and quality is assured! And surprisingly it was bigger than I expected!

    



You can check her facebook or instagram. Some are available for purchase on ilovehellodeer and most are available at her etsy. Although the stuff she sells on ilovehellodeer is quite affordable compared to the one on her Etsy but variety is lacking there. When I check out her Etsy, I am tempted to buy more! xD

3. Pestle and Mortar
Pestle and Mortar is actually more to clothing than solely on badges but there pin are worth to check out! It has a similar feel like Pantun Pins but not much variety...

 

 

Check out their online store! They also have stores offline ;)


Will update on my collection soon~~ xP Btw! Let me know if you know any great local enamel pin brands! Would love to know more!! Comment below!! ~<3

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment