Thursday 2 June 2016

Massage Review: YTP Beauty Nail & Body Care, Kepong


The place was one floor up and I had to leave my shoes outside before I entered. I informed the receptionist my reservation and passed her my Groupon. The interior design was okla.. the entrance was well decorated though. It had a Balinese theme plus with bamboo deco and paintings.





While I walked to my massaged area, they had a line of chairs full of people (I took this picture after my massage) doing their nails and foot massage.


They also specialize in nails and had array of nail polishes and nail designs.



Back to my massage... So they provided me with towels and there was a place to hang my clothes
Then, an old chinese lady greeted as my masseuse (am only pointing this out cause usually my masseuse was a thai lady). But she was a sweet old lady and made sure I was comfortable. I was surprised that they actually had an individual air-con in the room. lol. Sometimes, she would ask me if I was too cold and she would off it for a while.


She started from the back of my leg then to my shoulders. She then gave my arms some loving. I find that some masseuses tend to neglect my arms. She later moved to the back of my head. I liked when she massage my head but when she started pulling my hair... pain...

She also massaged my neck and my shoulders. She was quite throughout with it. It felt like she was putting more like pressure point massage than stroking. She did some pressure points on my back but mostly used her elbow to massage it.

When I turned around, she started massaging my head plus my forehead (loved it!) and later gave more loving to my arms. Also, if you're not comfortable with your masseuse massaging around your chest area, let them know cause... you can expect it here.

I also enjoyed her tummy massage. She said she needed to keluarkan angin from my tummy. She also realized my neck was my problem area and ended the massage with a short good neck massage. Once it was done. My masseuse made me a hot ginger tea in a cute mug which I thought was adorable! There was also free sweets and muruku on the table for me to enjoy!



I think the downfall for me was that I could see a hint of light from my curtains.. People can't see me but I can see vaguely see the toilet from my booth.. Cause outside is well lighted. But overall, it was a pretty good massage :) If it was near by my place and they had a good promo, I wouldn't mind coming back here.

Address: 37-1 (1st Floor), Jalan Metro Perdana 7, Taman Usahawan Kepong, Kuala Lumpur 51200 
Number: 03-6252 7705
Groupon deal here

No comments:

Post a Comment