Wednesday 1 June 2016

Should I shave my mustache? - Tinkle shaver Review and My Waxing/ Threading Experience


Yes. Yes, you should.

(But that's my opinion. If you love your man-stache, then do what you want.)
"But... but wouldn't my hair grow thicker and more if I shave??"

Haha! No. By my experience, that's not something you need to worry about. So, no.

"Why not waxing or threading?? Isn't that better???"

Well, yeah. Waxing or threading your stache does have greater effects. It pulls out your hair from the roots and it will last longer but at what costs? Before I started shaving, I was waxing and, most of the time, threading them off. My main issue with waxing/threading (besides spending money and time to go to the parlour) is that it irritates my skin. If I don't take care of my upper lip after the session, pimples starts breaking out. Then instead of hair problems, I had another issue to deal with...

"But wouldn't shaving cut my skin and cause it to bleed...?"

Well I don't recommend to using just any shaver on the shelf... (I have seen my little sister's agony when she tried using my dad's shaver..) So here is where my review comes in.

Tinkle Shaver Review
aliexpress
Do note that I am not sponsored in any way. I just found out this product through Pop Sugar's video below. 



And I didn't think they sold it in Malaysia but they did! (I can't remember where... will update when I find out) So I gave it a shot since it costed me only RM13 for 3 blades.

I have to say this thing is god sent!! It has never cut my skin for the months that I have been using it and it really does the job! No stache for me! It also doesn't irritates my skin. I usually shave a few times a month or whenever I see it. I save a lot of time, money and pain. Definitely a thumbs up for me!

Although please note there's a way to shave. I would recommend you to watch the Pop Sugar video. They explain how to shave really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment