Tuesday 5 April 2016

Food Review: Cafe 83 at Shah Alam



Cozy and cool (maybe a little too cold lol. I regretted the second time I didn't wear my jacket).

Initially, we were looking for a place to have (a hipster xD) breakfast and stumbled upon this place. Not many places open for breakfast. We actually wanted to go to Chemistry Lab... But I didn't check their operational hours beforehand.




It's a really nice place. Beautiful murals on the wall and this whole woodwork/industrial look. A quiet place which I enjoyed and the service was good as well.

We picked the menu and had to ordered at the counter.
We ordered the chicken wings, spicy oglio and egg benedict. The second time we came, we ordered a carbonara and another egg benedict.


The spaghettis were good though I actually prefer the oglio at Foodsbury (Shah Alam) but still enjoyed them regardless. Oh! And the chicken wings! Was delicious! The chicken wings was cooked nicely and the tomato barbecue sauce was a nice touch!! (Really tasted like tomato sauce with a hint of smoked barbecue. I hate tomato sauce but I loved this one)

Also, I really enjoyed the Egg Benedict! (Hence, my second time ordering ;P) The eggs were cooked nicely done (the bacon as well!). It was runny just the way I like mah poached eggs! The buns were soft on the inside, slightly crisp on the outside and gave a sweet balance to the salty egg and bacon. Only downside is that if you were really hungry... This was a not really a filling choice.

So I say thumbs up to atmosphere, food and service!



No comments:

Post a Comment