Thursday 17 March 2016

Food Review: Lepaq Lepaq at Kuala Lumpur



So, my friend had this list of cafes he wanted to try. I was all on board! Because honestly... I like hipster cafes... Not that I'm superficial or materialistic (haha! maybe a little) But I really enjoy the aesthetics of their concepts and well... it's fun to see what people come up with :)



We came there before lunch time and got a parking space right in front of the building. I was actually expecting a terraced shop lot and not an individual building. The place was big and spacious with bakery on the first floor. Even though there were seats downstairs, the waiter there recommended we ate upstairs.




On the second floor, there was a smoking area as well but we ate the non smoking place. It was quite dim though they had natural lighting from the windows surrounding the side of the walls


Even though I hate tea, I wanted to try something new and order their earl grey tea layered cake. Was a little to skeptic to try their nasi lemak signature cake... Both my friend and I tried their Rainy Day hot chocolate (accompanied with their white cotton candy) instead of their coffee. 


complimentary water
The layer cake I tried
Our cotton candy hot chocolate
So the cake first! Was not bad :3 It was sweet and had a bitter end taste. The hot chocolate... was absolutely exciting!! The cotton candy started dripping (everywhere) like a rainy cloud! Such a cute idea I thought. But... the hot chocolate wasn't as sweet as I hoped (well, I am a sweet tooth xP) We actually melted some cotton candy in our hot chocolate.

Regardless, still enjoyed my time there. So, thumbs up for atmosphere, service and concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment