Wednesday 13 May 2015

Morals and Principles

Clearly, people don't realize how important I place my morals and principles but I realized that the cause of that may be because I don't show how serious I am about it. I tend to laugh it off.
I am a born and bred Muslim. I may not be the best... but there's only 1 God in my heart. Since young, I've always uphold that I will never drink, smoke, eat pork and not have sex before marriage. So when someone ask me if I'd like a drink, I say no. It doesn't matter if parents or my boyfriend know. All that matters is that I know and He knows. And what He thinks is all that matters.
But clearly now, I shouldn't just say no.
Push me again and I'll throw that bottle out of the window(or on the floor, wherever I'm at).
Stand up and shout out for what you believe in. Because if you keep quiet, nobody will know.
Signing off. Byezzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment