Sunday 3 May 2015

Easy Learning to Reading Chinese

Learning a new language isn't easy but it can get easier.

Chinese was one of the language I've been wanting to learn. Why? Because I live in a multiracial country. Also, it's a good added advantage in business and well... It can get a little frustrating when you're the only one who doesn't understand the joke... (No offence. I mean its easier to speak your mother tongue. It's like reflex. But man... I don't understand... T^T I'm just like blurring into space and watching you guys laugh... It's a little lonely...)

And mainly, it's always good to learn a new language.

So, in my search for cheap and easy alternative, I've found out there's an easier way to learn Chinese with association to pictures.



I would recommend buying a book called Chineasy. Inside, there are pages and pages of graphics teaching you how to associate the Chinese character with its meaning. I believe it's a good start to get to know the language and get use to the characters. I've stumbled on her video on Ted Talks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5FNvW19GbA). So, I had to buy her book. If you want to understand better about how her book works, check out her video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=troxvPRmZm8.




And for those who don't have the money, there's a youtuber who started something similar as the book Chineasy. Similarly, she posts up lessons on teaching Chinese characters for free :)
check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvS5x35KoKM.

She just recently started her course so there's not much videos but do check out her introductory videos and some of her Chinese courses on her youtube are pretty good.

(Update!)
Here's her playlist :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvS5x35KoKM&list=PLioS_-8erSI1Lc7pQfywogTRYy5XdBfd1

Hope that helps! :D That's all the tips from me.

Byez!

Update 03/05/2016

I'm planning to list down videos that can help start with basic learning of mandarin

Greetings





Numbers




Food 






No comments:

Post a Comment