Wednesday 5 July 2017

Massage Review: Osta Spa at Publika


I arrived to the Spa and the lady greeted me with a fruit infused water which was pretty cool and a first for me. Most massage parlour/spa would usually serve me tea or normal cold water. I chilled with my drink for a while before she called me to the room.




The room had this cosy Moroccan feel. I thought the interior was beautifully decorated. I loved how the tub was in my room. It feels so fancy. lol. They also provided me with a disposable underwear and towels.

 


The massage was just ok but I really enjoy their scrub and the flower bath. I finally understood why people go for scrubs xD And this was my first time trying a milk flower bath. They filled up almost the whole tub with real flowers. Loved it! (shampoo and soap is also provided for you to use) Besides that, I thought it was cool that their sauna had music inside it. So it wasn't so boring alone inside of it.


After everything, they gave me some tea and a voucher for my next massage!


Overall was a good experience. The massage was so-so but I might come back to try again (with my voucher ;P). I do recommend their scrub and the milk bath or more to those kind of services. They don't just provide massages but also other beauty services. So, you might want to look into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment