Wednesday 1 March 2017

Massage Review: Jojoba Spa at Berjaya Times Square




The spa is on the 15th floor in the serviced apartments. You can ask the information counter at the main entrance. The service suite's entrance is on the same floor. There'll be a doorbell next to the door for you to alert the security guards to let you in.




Also! You can get a free discount voucher at the information counter so ask them about it ;)



 The main entrance area is pretty wide with plenty of seats for you to chill while they get ready.





I had to leave all my belongings in the lockers before I enter the massage area so I couldn't take any more pictures...

So later, my masseuse led me to the massage room. It was a big room with 3 individual beds and there curtains that could be used to separate and create privacy for each person. But I had the room all to myself. She then passes me a disposable underwear, a towel and shows me the shower room for me to change. There were also hangers in the toilet for me to use. After I was changed, she gave me a foot steam treatment and washed my feet. She also served me tea while I wait.

When I was done, it was the massage time! The hot stone back massage was great!! The best one yet!! and for the first time I really enjoyed a foot massage! (I'm usually not as fond for foot massages...) Oh I forgot to mentioned before she started the massage, she told me to close my eyes and had me scenting lavender aroma. That was a first for me and a great start to relax me before a massage!

She was very considerate about how I felt also. She asked me beforehand to inform her if the pressure is ok or if the stone is too hot. And occasionally ask me if I'm doing ok. I also loved how this place had aroma eye pillows as well. It makes the whole experience even more relaxing!

At the end of the massage, I felt great! And wished I could afford another of their massages... (It was cheaper on Groupon...)

My ginger tea after the massage
 Their price list:


No comments:

Post a Comment