Wednesday 22 February 2017

Hermo Vs. Althea: Comparisons on Prices, Services & Benefits



I've been a loyal customer of Hermo but I decided to look into Althea as well. Here are the fruits of my research! Hopefully it will help give you a brief idea on these amazing sites :)

Before we get into prices, let's see the overall differences mentioned on their website:

*not sure of Althea's payment channels since I have yet to purchase from them and can't seem to find it on their site..

For variety of brands, Hermo trumps by a long shot since they don't just focus on Korean brands like Althea but instead includes other international players. Unless you're only looking for Korean products only, then you might want to check out both and see which site has more products of the brands you love.

*the words are small...(I doubt you can read it...) cause I didn't want this to take up most of the space for this post. Just wanted you to get an idea of how big their library of brands are.

Price-wise, I've compared their top-selling products (ermahgerdddd...... you have no idea how hard it was to look for the same products on BOTH their best selling list!!! Was planning to compare 10 but gave up at 9... Sadly, I couldn't find the same makeup product which both of them had... only found for skincare...) and we can see their prices are pretty much the same although most of Althea's products are slightly cheaper by a few ringgits.



Package-wise, Althea has gorgeous packaging compared to Hermo's brown cardboard boxes. What I thought was cool was that they had limited edition releases during festive events like CNY, Valentine's, etc which would definitely make great gifts for your friends!

Althea's limited edition boxes:

Photo: @altheakorea

My Hermo haul!:



At the moment, I'm still leaning towards Hermo. I think they have a great membership program where every time you purchase, promote and even just from visiting their website, you can earn credits!

P.s!!! If this article got you interested in Hermo, click this link (hermo.my) and support me ;)

Photo: Hermo.my

Although.... I might give Althea a try one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment