Wednesday 23 November 2016

Massage Review: Thai Odessey at The Curve



With almost 50 outlets in Malaysia alone, it could be 2 things. It's as good as it says or overrated mediocre massage.


The interior deco really speaks luxury. They really went all out! One of the best I've seen yet (Didn't get to take as much pictures..)



They gave me slippers to wear and since I went for half body massage, they guided me to the chair area. A pretty cosy place with dimmed lights and comfy chairs. She then served me tea before my massage.





My masseuse was very polite and offered me if I wanted hot cream and obviously I said yes. The massage started really well with a pressure point on my forehead and went on to my shoulders. She then went to my neck and went to my back occasionally which was so satisfying!!! And she even massage my arms so nicely.

Honestly, I felt like sleeping during the massage. It felt so relaxing that when I was done and out into the light, I felt refreshed!

Was it worth RM58 for just half an hour? YES!! It was a great self treating! I'm definitely coming back to try their full body massage!

Conclusion, great ambiance, great service and great massage!!! No regrets.

UPDATE!! - 21/05/2017

So I came back again and went for an aroma therapy massage. The receptionist was really nice and I later found out that they have a policy that if you didn't like your masseuse, you can request for another person.They also let you choose what type of oil you wanna use, from relaxing (I picked this oil), detoxifying, muscle aches and one more I can't remember.. (btw, I thought was cool that they have options). They started off with a foot scrub and later sent me to my room.


Inside the room was not as grand as the main reception but fits the whole Thai theme. They provided me with a towel, shower cap and the disposable underwear (which was pretty comfortable xD)



My masseuse was very polite and checks up on me whether the pressure is ok. She was actually gentle with her massage so I requested later to massage with more pressure and that's when it got good!

What I loved most about her massage is that while she massages my back, she also massage my neck and shoulders often and man! did that felt good.

I'm just gonna summarize, overall it was a great experience! I expected quality and I received no less than that. Staff was polite and nice and my masseuse was great! Although I wished she massage my head longer..

After that, she passes me a tea in my room which I also received before the massage.


No comments:

Post a Comment