Wednesday 2 November 2016

Massage Review: Holistic Esthetics at Solaris, Publika






I rang the door bell and entered the place. It had a modern theme than the traditional themes I usually see. They showed me my room and prepared a disposable underwear and towels. It was fairly big with a cabinet(with a lock) for you to keep your things and a vanity table with a mirror.

 


It started with a dry massage with the towel. Then she place a towel carry a bunch of stone and place them on my back. While the stones warm up my back, she massages my legs, arm and neck. The neck was especially amazing. She twisted them a bit and cracked! That surprised me a bit but was good!

After that, she takes of the stones and oil massage my legs, arms and back. I can feel her switching between her bare hands and stone. She actually asked me if its too hot and let her know if it is. When I did told her it felt too hot, she switched from using 2 hot stones to 1 stone so the heat felt bearable.

The highlight for me was the oil massage with hot stone on my back massage and the neck massage. Thumbs up for that!

At the end of the massage, they gave me a hot tea (forgot to take a picture xP). Definitely coming back for another massage ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment