Thursday 28 April 2016

Tony Moly Product Reviews


Tony Moly also has pretty good products. Here's some of my reviews:

1. Goat Milk CC Cream

Omg! I've been loving this product! It doesn't give the coverage that most CC cream do but when i wear it, my face radiates a certain healthy shine after wearing my cushion.

2. Choco Mushroom Cream Pore Pack

Looks like chocolate pudding. Feels like it and even smells like it! Does it work? I believe it did help with my pores with some combination of my other products. But my little sister swears by it. That's the only product she uses for her pores and I have to admit. It is getting smaller.

3. Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub

The smell is just heavenly! It does give me a nice scrub but when I do use it, it feels very hot on my face. The heat is uncomfortable but I haven't gotten any redness or any side effect from it.

4. My Sunny Clear Sun Spray

I've been looking all over for this product! It's SO convenient and doesn't give you any shiny look. Just spray and you're done! Since I have so many skincare and if there's something that can cut down my morning routine, I say yes please!!! The only downfall is that I'm left wondering whether I sprayed my whole face or not... Cause there's no stickiness (which is a good thing), coolness or any feeling on my skin.

Like The Face Shop too? Find out more on my reviews!
Confused on what skincare to use? Check out my Korean skincare cheat sheet!

No comments:

Post a Comment