Thursday 21 April 2016

My favorite Minimalist Youtubers and Bloggers


There's lots of places where you can find out more on how to be a Minimalist. You don't have to follow them exactly. Take what you like and take it step by step. But here are some of my recommendations and Minimalists who have inspired me :)



The Minimalists
If you've been researching about Minimalism, I'm sure you have came across these two Minimalists. Joshua and Ryan are Minimalist bloggers who are a great source if you want to know how to be a Minimalist! What I love most is the podcasts on Youtube!



Light by Coco
I started looking for ways to declutter before I realize Minimalism was the way to go.
Lightbycoco was a Youtuber who promotes living light and share tips which emulates Minimalism. Her video on decluttering was what brought me to her.


Lavendaire
I'm a huge fan of her! I love her Youtube channel! She updates frequently on videos to improve your life and has great videos on Minimalism! Do check her out!!


Rachel Aust
Another Minimalist Youtuber that I like who also promotes healthy living. She was a great help for me to transition into a Minimalist. She has a great Minimalist series that is a total must watch!!


Jenny Mustard
She's a total Minimalist and also promote a vegan lifestyle. You can watch her videos for another great take into Minimalism!


These are some Minimalists that I follow and love. They update their Youtube/blog regularly so I would totally recommend them if you need more information on how to live more with less :)

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment