Wednesday 22 March 2017

Massage Review: Angel Spa at Publika


I've been delaying this post for way too long... so my memory for my experience here is fading... So, I'll just give you a summary of the impression I had of the Spa and whatever I remember of it...


So, Angel Spa is located at Publika. When I arrived, my masseuse guided me to the room and had prepared a disposable underwear and towel for me to use. The room was big enough to fit a mini sauna, a cupboard for you to keep your things (although I used the basket they provided) and a vanity area with a sink.

  


The interior design was suppose to mimic a heaven-like experience with greenery and chic furniture rather than most Bali-inspired concept. The place was clean and sleek and apparently newly opened recently when I came.





My masseuse was nice and friendly. The massage wasn't the best but she did good job regardless. It might be because there were a number of times she had to stop my massage to answer the phone because it was the holiday season and most of the staff were off (though I don't know why the receptionist didn't answer it...). 


My experience... was a mix... it wasn't bad nor was it that great. It was ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment