Wednesday 7 December 2016

Food Review: Pablo Cheesetart @ 1 Utama (Grand Opening!)



Their grand opening was really grand!! With lines and lines of people waiting to get a piece of their iconic tarts!






Here's a peek at their menu and prices ;)



Their staffs were very excited and posed when we took pictures xP




The also sold other souvenirs like mugs and tumblers.


After waiting for almost 2 hours, i finally got our orders!

 


The mini cheese tart and the whole cake do taste different by the way! But the cheese tart ice cream taste just like it's name! And it's super creamy!



The cheese tart had a more crunchy crust like most cheese tart do but the whole cake had a more croissant base and also with an added apricot jelly icing on the top! And the cheese filling is so smooth... I have to admit it was the best cheese cake I've ever tasted!!

The only disappointment for me is that I actually ordered a chocolate cheese cake... not the original.. Funny thing is I remember when the cashier announced my order, she did say chocolate cheese... Since it was my first time buying.. I assumed they got it right and it was the chocolate one...

I know it was hectic and all but having to wait almost 2 hours... and paying slightly extra for something you didn't order (and well, not getting what you're hoping for) is very frustrating... Just had to vent out a little..


No comments:

Post a Comment